Friday, October 3, 2008

Welcome Weekend

Here are pictures from welcome weekend. I know they are very late, but my computer was being fixed and then I had too much stuff to do. Better late than never! Enjoy!






RHC president Krista Sparks!






RHC hard at work finishing the decorations before freshman show up!

Girls of the RHC . . . folding t-shirts to sell.


Isabel Kim . . . RHC Spiritual Activities Coordinator


ME! Lee Palosh . . . RHC Finance Director (Treasurer) . . . Doing what I do best . . . Make money!


WOW! I wish all of this was mine!

Izzy . . . giving t-shirts (to those who bought them of course)

Football guys helping people move in. . .



3rd Floor RA . . . Allison Parks . . . in her natural habitat. . .



I don't think this one needs an explanation . . .


RHC, RAs and Sarah, the RD (residential director)


Chemistry department's faculty for this school year. I know most of them since I practically live in Reike and the chemistry stockroom is my home away from home away from home (Harstad is my home away from home!)


Freshmen on Foss field


RHC officers in the RHC closet

First All-Hall meeting


People from RHA and ASPLU came to talk a little bit

No comments: