Monday, December 1, 2008

Wedding 11-23-08 - Vasiliy and Svetlana

One of my good friends, Vasiliy, got married last Sunday. My family and I went to his wedding; my parents know his parents from Ukraine and they also know the bride's family as well. I know the bride, but not too well, I know her older sister better. It was a good wedding, lots of people, good food, good music. I like the dark blue color, it's a really nice shade of blue!




Vasiliy (my brother) and I with the bride and groom, the groom's name is also Vasiliy.


The wedding cakes. . . I like the chocolate doves with their names!



Vasya and Sveta!



My cousin, Alina, my mom and I



ME! I think I look good in red. I got tired of always wearing black or dark colored dresses. . . and my shoes match! They're really comfortable and pretty.



My bro!

No comments: